|masivci999||Date: Sunday, 02.Jan.2011, 13:08 | Message # 1|
CCCP-OPS ~ CreatoR~
|Cheat mode |
At the main menu, use the Right Analog-stick to look down at your hands and see you are locked up. Repeatedly press LT + RT to escape from the chair (unlocks the "Just Ask Me Nicely" secret achievement). After breaking free, move around to the area behind your chair to find an old computer terminal you can use to access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Type one of the following codes to access early unlockables and hidden features in the game. Note: You can also plug a USB keyboard into your Xbox 360 to enter the codes and play the Zork text-based adventure game.
- Mission select, "Five" Zombies mode map, Dead Ops Arcade game, and Zork game
Enter "3ARC UNLOCK" as a code to unlock the "Five" Zombies mode map, Dead Ops Arcade game, Zork: The Great Underground Empire text-based adventure game, and all missions.
- All Intel
Enter "3ARC INTEL" as a code to unlock all Intel. Note: Enabling this code will prevent the "Closer Analysis" achievement from being earned.
- Alicia game
Enter "ALICIA" as a code to unlock the Alicia virtual therapist game.
- Dead Ops Arcade game
Enter "DOA" as a code to unlock the Dead Ops Arcade game, which is a zombie killing mini-game similar to Smash TV. Use the Left Analog-stick to move and the Right Analog-stick to shoot. Note: Play the Dead Ops Arcade game to get the "Insert Coin" achievement.
- Zork game
Enter "ZORK" or "HELLO SAILOR" as a code to unlock the Zork: The Great Underground Empire text-based adventure game. Note: Play the Zork game to get the "Eaten By A Grue" achievement.
- Display all commands
Enter "HELP" as a code to display a list of system commands in the terminal and Pentagon user e-mail access.
- Open corresponding file
Enter "CAT [filename]" or "PRINT [filename]" as a code to open the corresponding file.
- List audio files and pictures
Enter "DIR" as a code to display a list of audio files and pictures for use with "CAT" command.
- List of login names
Enter "WHO" as a code to display a list of login names for use with the "RLOGIN" command (requires passwords).
Enter "LOGIN" as a code to login with a corresponding username and password.
- Open mail folder for current user
Enter "MAIL" as a code to open the mail folder for the current user.
- Display contents of current directory
Enter "DIR" or "LS" as a code to display the contents of the current directory.
- Encode a string using the CIA's cypher
Enter "ENCODE" as a code to encode a string using the CIA's cypher.
- Decode a string using the CIA's cypher
Enter "DECODE" as a code to decode a string using the CIA's cypher.
- Display "Fee Fie Foe Foo!"
Enter "FOOBAR" as a code to display "Fee Fie Foe Foo!".
Access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Enter "rlogin dreamland" as a command. You will be prompted to login with an account with MJ12 access. Use one of the following usernames and passwords to continue:
- Login as Robert Oppen: Username: "roppen", Password: "trinity"
- Login as T. Walker: Username: "twalker", Password: "thanksdad"
- Login as Vannevar Bush: Username: "vbush", Password: "majestic1"
Access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Enter "login" as a command. You will be prompted to login with an account. Use one of the following usernames and passwords to continue. You can then access their documents with the "dir" command or e-mail with the "mail" command.
|Adrienne Smith||asmith||roxy |
|Alex Mason (default account)||amason||password |
|Bruce Harris||bharris||goskins |
|D. King||dking||mfk |
|Frank Woods||fwoods||philly |
|Grigori "Greg" Weaver||gweaver||gedeon |
|J. Turner||Jturner||condor75 |
|Jason Hudson||jhudson||bryant1950 |
|John McCone||jmccone||berkley22 |
|Joseph Bowman||jbowman||uwd |
|John F. Kennedy||jfkennedy||lancer |
|Lyndon B. Johnson||lbjohnson||ladybird |
|Richard Nixon||rnixon||checkers |
|Richard Helms||rhelms||lerosey |
|Richard Kain||rkain||sunwu |
|Ryan Jackson||rjackson||saintbridget |
|T. Walker||twalker||radi0 |
|Terrance Brooks||tbrooks||lauren |
|Vannevar Bush||vbush||manhattan |
|William Raborn||wraborn||bromlow |
Escape the interrogation chair by repeatedly pressing LT + RT at the main menu to unlock the Frank Woods Gamerpic. Log into Jason Hudson's account on the terminal to unlock a Jason Hudson Gamerpic.
Hidden Thunder Gun in "Numbers" mission
In Mission 7: Numbers, after interrogating Clarke, several enemy soldiers will appear at the end of the long hallway. If you shoot all six Nova 6 canisters (two in the back, four on the sides), you can retrieve a cassette tape in the office behind where you started. Note: It is recommended that you toss a flashbang to blind the enemies so you can shoot the canisters more easily. Once you pick up the tape, continue progressing through the mission until the part where Weaver and Clarke both jump off the roof and onto a mattress. After they jump down, Clarke will ask Weaver to help him move a fridge out of the way to his first weapon stash. Once they do, go inside, and look to the left. There should be a place to put the cassette. Note: When picking up and placing the cassette tape, the game will not prompt you to do anything -- you must use this information to know when to do these things. Once you insert the cassette tape, the screen will shake, and the Thunder Gun will appear out of the wall. It has twelve bullets, and it is reloaded at checkpoints.
All Zombie maps
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Zombies mode map:
- Dead Ops Arcade: Play the Dead Ops Arcade game. The map description reads "Step back through time with this retro arcade zombie adventure and do battle with the forces of the Cosmic Silverback."
- Der Riese: Requires a unique code that is included with the Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
- Five: Successfully complete Campaign mode on any difficulty. The map description reads "The Pentagon is under attack! Washington is going to DEFCON 1 in this installment of "Zombies"."
- Kino Der Toten: Available at the start. The map description reads "Battle the undead in this theatrical installment of "Zombies". New twists and clues could uncover the final plan. It's show time!"
- Nacht Der Untoten: Requires a unique code that is included with the Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
- Shi No Numa: Requires a unique code that is included with the Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
- Verruckt: Requires a unique code that is included with the Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
Finding the Pack-A-Punch on Five map in Zombies mode
Make a crawler, then go into the middle room, and adjust the DEFCON level to DEFCON 5. All teleporters will take you to the Presidential Suite. All switches are in that room; three are upstairs and one is downstairs.